FileBound is an affordable document management solution that addresses critical business needs and eliminates soft cost expenditures for organizations of all sizes. The challenge today is implementing seamless solutions that find, control, optimize and protect information created from many sources in different formats. FileBound addresses a range of user needs and offers broad functionality, including secure access, workflow, and document archiving. FileBound offers unlimited user licensing, allowing you to adopt the solution across your entire organization.
Document Management is a critical technology that helps companies manage important files, in addition to scanned images. Document management systems should be able to handle electronic information, including Microsoft Office documents, Adobe documents, as well as hundreds of other document types. In addition, a document management system handles other unstructured information, such as faxes, photographs, XML components, video clips, podcasts, hand-written notes, and e-mail messages.
Filebound brings together the entire organization, in-house users, remote users, even clients. FileBound is the premier document management solution ideally suited for organizations of all sizes.
Why use Filebound?
- Security and information privacy
- Ease of search and retrieval
- Compliance, reporting and governance
- Business process automation
- Instant access to documents
- Complete document management
- Quick return on investment
- Outsource their document management needs without a large upfront capital investment via FileBound On-Demand.
- Quickly implement their document management strategy with FileBound Express.
Traditional Document Management Costs:
- $20 in labor to file a document
- $120 in labor to find a misfiled document
- $220 in labor to reproduce a lost document
- 7.5 percent of all documents get lost; 3 percent of the remainder get misfiled
- Professionals spend 5 – 15 percent of their time reading information, but up to 50 percent looking for it
- $24 average cost to process a single invoice manually
- 40% of 1,200 organizations surveyed indicated disaster recovery planning not a priority
- 2 out of 5 companies who experience a disaster are out of business in 5 years
FileBound comes in Several Versions(Click Thumbnail to view Brochure):
FileBound On-Site is an affordable document management solution that addresses critical business needs and eliminates soft cost expenditures for organizations of all sizes. It is based on an unlimited user or concurrent user pricing model.
FileBound On-Demand allows you to enjoy all the advantages of a complete document management system without the upfront capital investment of an installed solution. On-Demand is a SaaS solutions hosted in a secure SAS 70 rated facility.
FileBound Express provides everything you need in a single networkable appliance. You simply plug the Express appliance into your network and instantly begin realizing the benefits of your own
full-featured Document Management Solution.